PAD Program, First Aid & CPR Training
Our Programs - Please see this page for a list of available programs provided by Middlesex-London EMS
FAQ's - Frequently asked questions regarding our programs
Course Sign Up - Registration and Sign Up information
Middlesex-London EMS acts as the Public Access Defibrillator coordinators for the County of Middlesex and city of London. If you are a publicly funded, publicly accessible facility you can be considered for an AED.
What is an AED?
An Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) is a portable lifesaving device that quickly and safely evaluates the electrical activity of a victim’s heart and determines if the heart would benefit from applying a “shock” of energy. Together with CPR, early defibrillation can dramatically increase the survival rate for someone who has suffered a sudden cardiac arrest.
We have supplied the following locations with Automatic External Defibrillators (AED’s) through the Heart and Stroke Ontario Defibrillator Access Initiative.
- Holy Family Catholic School
- St. Theresa School
- John Paul II
- St. Paul Catholic Elementary School
- Catholic Central High School
- Strathroy Community Christian School
- St. John French Immersion
- Thames Centre Recreation Complex - Dorchester
- Dorchester Community Pool
- Thames Centre Recreation Complex - Thorndale
- Boler Mountain Ski Club
- Ilderton Community Centre
- Komoka Community Centre
- Ailsa Craig Community Centre
- North Middlesex Community Centre
- Bryanston Community Centre
- Komoka Wellness Centre
- Ailsa Craig Library
- Regina Mundi Catholic College
- École Secondaire Monseigneur Bruyère
- École St-Jean-de-Brébeuf
- Boys and Girls Club of London