Middlesex - London Emergency Medical Services employs over 310 working men and women. The service is organized into the following divisions:
- Provides emergency and non-emergency medical care and transportation by paramedic ambulance crews.
- Responsible for operational oversight, planning and support.
Professional Standards Division
- Provides continuing medical education to paramedics
- Responsible for complaint investigation and operational reviews.
- Facilitates Freedom of Information Ambulance Call Report requests.
- Provides public education to promote rapid and appropriate use of 9-1-1 and emergency resources.
- Provides public First Aid, CPR and AED training.
- Responsible for the Public Access Defibrillation program throughout Middlesex-London.
- Responsible for the Community Paramedicine Program for Middlesex-London.
- Supports service operations.
- Provides human resources services to the department, including Accommodations, Fleet Operations, Facility Maintenance and Materials Management.
- Responsible for maintenance and distribution of medical supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for paramedic scheduling.